Manchester South district covers a large area of the city of Manchester from the southern edges of the city centre in the north down to the airport in the south, covering the districts of
- Hulme, Moss Side and Rusholme
- Whalley Range, Fallowfield and Withington
- Burnage, Didsbury and Chorlton,
- Northenden and Northern Moor
- Benchill, Baguley, Wythenshawe and Woodhouse Park
The district is in the Greater Manchester East scout county.
- Beavers for children aged 6-8
- Cubs for children aged 8-10½
- Scouts for children aged 10-14
- Explorers for young people aged 14-18
- Scout network for young people aged 18-25.
Find out more with a The No-Nonsense Parents’ Guide to Scouting
© Manchester South District Scout Council 2005-10
Registered Charity #1020173